1.Those who always recommend a lot of books, such as "Macroeconomics" and "Das Kapital", do I still learn stocks after I finish reading them? Books are all good books, but people really don't need to read them at first. This article only recommends the most necessary books for everyone.
2. Stock is a science, just like your high school physics and learning Chinese. You need to master knowledge first, then practice and make efforts. After a long time, your stock trading skills will become higher and higher.
3. Make it clear that you are a retail investor. Why do you say this? First, the stock market is not a place where you can get rich, and earning a normal and reasonable profit is your correct attitude. Two, face up to yourself in the stock market is weak, you have many shortcomings, including human weakness, weak access to information, ability is inferior to professional institutions, etc.
4. The purpose of this paper is to show pure white people who have never been exposed to stocks but want to study stocks systematically. This paper mainly makes path planning and resource recommendation. Through the path of this article, you can reach the level of an entry-level stock player in 2 months. Simply put, you can understand the stock market, you have a sense of the market, you know why the stock market is going this way today, you can make a simple analysis of the future stock market trend (although it may be wrong), and you have your own set of stock trading logic.
First, the basic knowledge
1. Basic knowledge of stocks This article will introduce the basic knowledge of stocks from the aspects of exchange, stock code, trading rules, stock trading interface, technical indicators, investment factions and stock market terms. If you have not been exposed to stocks, it will be the best primer for you to understand stocks.
2. Recommended bibliography of financial basic knowledge: The book "Basic Knowledge of Securities Market" is a basic subject for the qualification examination of securities practitioners. This part includes the definition, nature, characteristics and classification of capital market basic tools such as stocks, bonds and securities investment funds; Definition, characteristics, components and classification of financial derivatives such as financial options, financial futures and convertible securities; The emergence, development, structure and operation of the securities market; Establishment, main business, internal control and risk control index management of securities operating institutions; The basic knowledge of China's securities market, such as legal system, regulatory framework, ethics and qualification management of employees. Through this book, you can have a general understanding of the stock market.
Second, the knowledge books have not learned the knowledge of textbooks, can you get a high score? The same is true of stocks. When you look at other people's analysis of stocks, but you are confused, it shows that the foundation of your stocks is not reliable. There are two main schools of stock trading: short-term technology and value investment. The study of knowledge books is mainly aimed at these two aspects.
1. Recommended books for short-term technical articles: "Candle Map Technology in Japan: A Modern Guide to Ancient Oriental Investment Technology" The entry of short-term technical school must look at the bibliography. This book is to teach you how to look at the K-line chart. The author of this book is steve nison, a famous American K-line technical analyst. He is the senior vice president of DALWA Securities Company in new york, USA. He is the first technical analyst to systematically introduce K-line technology into the West, and is recognized as an authority of K-line technology in American financial circles. Here we recommend the version translated by Ding Shengyuan, a book whose translator is more famous than the author.
Recommended bibliography: "The Book of Stock Market Practice" pioneered the intensive training of stock market operation, which is easy to understand, easy to learn and easy to use; It embodies the valuable experience of many successful people and is full of lessons from countless investors' blood; All the materials and illustrations in the book are from Shenzhen and Shanghai stock markets, which are authentic. It can be called an encyclopedia of A-shares. There are all the aspects of stocks you want to know. There are 10 Yu Ben in this book. Personally, I suggest reading only the first three volumes.
Recommended Bibliography: Ding Shengyuan, author of The Right Way to Invest, is currently the managing director of derivative products department of Galaxy Securities. This book mainly expounds the author's investment philosophy from the general trend, stock selection and trading. Ding Shengyuan's unique investment philosophy is to understand the trend with traditional Chinese cultural ideas, and to judge the trend and conform to the trend with mature western technical analysis methods. In fact, this book is not a short-term technical analysis in the strict sense, but it has very strong practical guiding significance and is worth reading. 2. Value investment articles (not suitable for in-depth research by friends without financial foundation, but can be simply understood)
Recommended books: As the originator of value investment theory, the greatest investment consultant in the 20th century, and Buffett's "spiritual mentor", Benjamin Graham has two groundbreaking books, one of which is Smart Investors, which has been called the best stock investment book ever by countless investment experts. It is a must-see for value investors.
Recommended book: "Interpretation of Financial Statements of Listed Companies" analyzes the company's financial statements, which is the most difficult part. I don't recommend a person who has no foundation at all to take out books on accounting principles, financial management, etc. First published in 1937, this book is Benjamin Graham's immortal masterpiece guiding investors to analyze the company's financial reports, and has taken a leading position in the investment field. The purpose of this book is to enable you to read financial statements wisely. The analysis logic of different industries is different, such as chemical cycle stocks, household appliances stocks, pharmaceutical stocks, etc. In the early stage, you need to look at several industries and look at 1-2 companies in each industry, analyze the logic and have a general understanding of the whole A-share industry. When analyzing a company, beginners can look at the research report from the seller, which will sort out the basic information of the company for you.
After learning the knowledge of textbooks, you should do more exercises to consolidate what you have learned. For us, the simulation disk is such a good way to practice. It is possible to simulate the disc synchronously when learning the book knowledge.
1. First, choose a stock trading software. In fact, any mainstream stock trading software can be used as a simulation disk. Here, we recommend the straight flush with the most stock trading users in China. Mainly, the functions are relatively complete, which is completely enough for beginners.
2. Secondly, make clear the indicators of each button in the software. Don't underestimate this. Every index in it carries a certain amount of stock knowledge behind it. For example, stock picking function, dragon and tiger board, etc. For beginners, the process of familiarizing with software is also the process of learning.
3. Then, determine your investment style through exploration. At the beginning, you don't have your own investment style. You can make a simulation plate with short-term technology and value investment style, and feel the difference between these two investment styles. After a period of trading, you will gradually form your own set of logic and tendencies.
4. At the same time, feel the market sentiment and cultivate a sense of the market: it doesn't matter if you read all kinds of news, the trend of funds, and the ups and downs, but you should ponder more and immerse yourself in the stock market. After a period of time, your feeling will come out, what are the hot spots in the market recently, what plates are liked by the main force, and how do the plates rotate? At this time, you are no longer a stock market white. Fourth, the actual combat is different from the simulation, you have to invest real money in actual combat, and your psychological factors will greatly interfere with you. In this part, I would like to make some suggestions: just take a small amount of money at the beginning. You play the simulation disk slowly, because you don't have to spend money. In fact, you can complete the first four stages well, which is already an introduction. You have your own investment style, your own logic of selecting stocks and watching stocks. You can simply analyze why the disk is like this recently and how it will go in the future. The whole learning process takes about 2-3 months. 5. Advanced articles (elective courses) For any subject, it is easy to get started, but difficult to learn. This is especially true for stocks. It takes time and energy to reach a higher level. Here is just a brief list of some resources for everyone to learn. 1. Short-term advanced:
Recommended books: "Entanglement" is an investment theory about the securities market, which is suitable for all investment markets with fluctuating trends, such as stocks, warrants and futures. The "Entanglement" wrote the first series of articles "Teach You to Stock Trading" on June 7, 2006, and this investment theory "Entanglement" was officially launched. This theory is highly praised by countless people in China. It is put in the advanced article because it is difficult and requires you to have some experience in stock trading.
Recommended Books: There are a lot of online books called "Watch Details". The recommended author here is Pan Weijun's version, which is the version that I have read that tells short-term trading the most clearly and thoroughly. This book is regarded as a "treasure book" by small and medium-sized retail investors who want to speculate on stocks. Pan Weijun himself claimed to be the first generation trader in China and was good at large capital operation
. 2. Advanced value investment: Recommended book: Securities Analysis, another masterpiece of Benjamin Graham, is known as the Bible of investors. This book still needs you to have some experience in the securities market, so it is listed here.